Shadow Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Update #4

Go down

Server Update #4 Empty Server Update #4

Post  Runei Thu May 14, 2009 3:15 pm

Alright, good news/bad news time.

Seems I have the server up, I think...I've grabbed a database, and set up the MySQL server to the best of my ability.

Great, right? Well, I can connect to the server, and I can connect to the realm. Problem is...when I try to make a character, it's an insta-disconnect.

If anyone has any ideas or clues as to why this doesn't work (yes, the table for playercreateinfo is there, if someone's gonna ask about that), then I'm all ears.

Well, I'm not surprised that this isn't working the way I wanted it to. However, I am incredibly pleased at the progress that has been made. Last time I tried ArcEmu, I couldn't get anything to connect.

We've all gotta start somewhere...
~Runei~
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Edit: Apparently, I'm incredibly retarded. This thread's locked. So, if you have any ideas, make a thread in General Chat, or send a PM my way. Thanks.

Edit 2: I'm a double retard. I found out what was wrong...

Apparently the WhyDB is bugged. I'm going to go download another one and work on it tomorrah.

Last edited by Runei on Fri May 15, 2009 3:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : WhyDB sucks ass. =_=)
Runei
Runei

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down