Shadow Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate to say it

4 posters

Go down

I hate to say it Empty I hate to say it

Post  Benevorak Sat May 16, 2009 12:51 am

Hh, Im not one to say this. Nor will i ever be.

But, I'm taking a leave of insanity from the internet all together. Its slowly grinding my life into nothingness and sapping my energy. Its not right to rely wholely on something that doesn't truly exist. I'm Taking my leave. I Hope i will find some reason to come back soon. Its not permanent, but i need.... i HAVE to change my life or die, while not physically, its still significant. I'm allowing myself to rot, doing nothing but playing WoW and listening to Pandora. Not that bad, but im having issues with my body, mind and what i think i can, and can't believe anymore.

I'll reiterate, I'm not leaving permanently, no character is hung up, nor will i delete them. They are alive, just..... .... Missing. heh.
Benevorak
Benevorak
Admin

Virgo Horse

https://shadenet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I hate to say it Empty Re: I hate to say it

Post  Runei Sat May 16, 2009 2:49 am

Hurry back before I launch beta testing!

...wait...if we're waiting on the beta test...take your time...

~Runei~
Runei
Runei

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn Sat May 16, 2009 5:35 am

Benevorak wrote:Hh, Im not one to say this. Nor will i ever be.

But, I'm taking a leave of insanity from the internet all together. Its slowly grinding my life into nothingness and sapping my energy. Its not right to rely wholely on something that doesn't truly exist. I'm Taking my leave. I Hope i will find some reason to come back soon. Its not permanent, but i need.... i HAVE to change my life or die, while not physically, its still significant. I'm allowing myself to rot, doing nothing but playing WoW and listening to Pandora. Not that bad, but im having issues with my body, mind and what i think i can, and can't believe anymore.

I'll reiterate, I'm not leaving permanently, no character is hung up, nor will i delete them. They are alive, just..... .... Missing. heh.

We're waiting Smile

Rosethorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Amion Sat May 16, 2009 1:24 pm

Take your time, mate. I understand how you feel, sometimes it's best to stay away from the internet's corruption, and seriously focus on real life, instead. You'll be missed, and I hope you find the inspiration, and life, that you're searching for.

Best,

-Matt / Amion

Amion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum