Shadow Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chromaton Introduction in Hyjal

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chromaton Introduction in Hyjal Empty Chromaton Introduction in Hyjal

Post  Runei Thu May 14, 2009 4:13 pm

Time: This takes place shortly after Runialstrasz lands in Hyjal, awaiting the first meeting of the Chromaton.
Setting: Hyjal Mountain, near the entrance through Winterspring.
Time: Late afternoon/early evening.

People currently allowed to post in this thread:
~Runei~ (Runialstrasz)
~Altarian~ (Eltharia)
~Amion~ (Kyirdormu)
*Benevorak* (Salem)
Rules of the Thread:
-Only those in the Chromaton may post here. Those who are not will have their post deleted; should it continue, your account may be subject to a ban.
-Posts after this one will be in character only. Should a question arise or something needs to be handled, PM me or the person in question.
-All other RPing rules and regulations apply here.

Last edited by Runei on Fri May 15, 2009 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Runei
Runei

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Chromaton Introduction in Hyjal Empty Re: Chromaton Introduction in Hyjal

Post  Runei Thu May 14, 2009 4:31 pm

Runialstrasz looked around, feeling rather bored. He sighed, and plopped himself onto the ground. His robes billowed as a small gust of wind blew through. He grinned, enjoying the feeling against his humanoid pink skin. He was slightly shorter than the average Kal'Dorei male, his red hair being the only other thing that made him stand out from the average Sin'Dorei. The sword strapped onto his back dropped as he sat. He moved it over to the side delicately, admiring its fine quality for a few moments before staring once more at the grass at his feet.

"It really is good to be alive today," he sighed, reclining onto his back. He stared up to the sky, feeling sleepy. It really wasn't a good idea for him to lie there, seeing as how he was supposed to wait for others in the group to show. He knew that one of them would be late. He just didn't know how late he was going to be.

Still, it wasn't too irritating having some relaxing alone time. It was pretty silent on Hyjal, the exception being the wind that blew through the trees and grass on occasion.

A loud crackling noise assaulted his ears. He shot up, and looked around. A small, darkly-clad gnome stepped out of the brush, holding up a rifle. He couldn't make out the face due to the fact the Gnome was wearing a very secretive hood, preventing Runialstrasz from making any sort of features on the Gnome's face. Ruialstrasz stood up, and felt himself leaning towards his sword, not trying to make any large movements as to betray his plans to grab his sword.

The gnome growled at Runialstrasz as he brought the rifle up to his face, aiming at the tall . "Giddown and stay down, ya tall bastid. I ain' gonna have ya runnin' off on me, nosir..."

Runialstrasz was about to retort when he noticed a small, familiar-looking crest on the Gnome's tabard. Oh great, he thought, letting out a big sigh. They found me before I could do anything about it. In the name of the Brood Mother, I hope that there isn't any more of them...

Sure enough, ten more dark-clad figures, each a different race, made their presence known as they stepped out of the underbrush. Runialstrasz looked around, and notice he was surrounded. He was, essentially, screwed. He could not grab his sword, and he didn't want to give away too much before he pried some information out of them.
Runei
Runei

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Altarian Thu May 14, 2009 9:31 pm

Eltharia let out an uncharacteristic giggle that would send an almost incapacitating shiver down the backs of the most down-to-earth man and dropped into the field. She scanned, or pretended to, the field and smiled to herself as thick roots quickly restrained most of the men around her, mainly the loud gnome. Pulling her hood tighter she belied her power by walking unsteadily towards Runialstrasz.

"You keep an odd array of friends, master elf." she said knowingly, despite her obvious Sin'Dorei appearance underneath her robes. "I see my presence here was not just a call of interest as much as it was a rescue."

She grinned at the small slight against him and pretended to scan the field again, keeping her senses alert for the few that remained free of the roots.
Altarian
Altarian

Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Runei Thu May 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Runialstrasz sighs as his hand flies up to his face. This was the last thing he wanted...one of the few of the people he sent for showing up right before he could get what he wanted. Now half of the members began to fire, a few of them leaping back into hiding. The gnome had fallen over. However, a large pillar of flame surrounded the two elves as they stood there. Runial's eyes flared slightly, his left cheekbone twitching.

"Out of all the times you had to show up, it had to be before I could ask them why they were after me, huh, Sister of the Dream?" he muttered to himself, loud enough so only he could hear. He was, however, not aware that said "sister" could probably hear every word, as well as all the words outside the pillar surrounding the two of them. The pillar slowly receded, and fizzled out. What they were left with was one very scorched gnome and no trace of the other dark-clad bandits.
Runei
Runei

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Altarian Thu May 14, 2009 10:17 pm

She turns and gently warms her hand near a fire as it dies down. Raising her palm she tied the gnome up and rolls him to the feet of her grumbling compatriot.

"Your disgruntled musings are wasted breaths." she said gently. "For you have a captured fool to interrogate at the small one's displeasure."

She slowly, seemingly unsure of her surroundings, meandered to a rock and sat down.

"Be quick about your business, Elf." she said shortly. "The others were not far behind me."
Altarian
Altarian

Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Runei Thu May 14, 2009 10:31 pm

Runial raises a single eyebrow, glancing at the elf, and then back at her.

"Others?" he inquired, and walked over to pick up his sword. He sheathed it once more onto his back. He then looked around, and grinned, noticing that the gnome was still alive. He then looked around, trying to find something to tie the tiny humanoid up with.
Runei
Runei

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Altarian Thu May 14, 2009 10:35 pm

She frowned, quickly growing tired of the conversation.

"Clearly I came at the call of a friend who has forgotten his own actions." she sighed softly then shakes her head, the hood falling back to reveal long black hair covering her misted eyes. "I was not the only one to be summoned."

She quickly summons small vines to tie the gnomes hands behind him.
Altarian
Altarian

Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Runei Thu May 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Runial grins, knowing he couldn't fool the female standing before him. He sighed, and looked about, noticing there was not a sign that the other bandits were there.

He plopped back onto the ground, sighing.

"Whooooooo...that was certainly something, Sister." He grins widely at the woman, and falls back, chuckling. "Thanks for tying him up for me. I might give him a scare later to pry some info outta him."
"So...the others were behind you, hm?" he questioned, quickly sitting back up to face her. "That's good news. I was kinda hoping they'd get the message. Were there three of them on their way here?"
Runei
Runei

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Altarian Thu May 14, 2009 10:44 pm

Using his voice as a center, she turns to frown as directly at him as she could.

"My hawk-like eyes were fooled by a cloud of perpetual darkness. Forgive me." she said softly.
Altarian
Altarian

Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Runei Thu May 14, 2009 10:51 pm

Runial stared at her, his eyes widening. He stand up, and leaps for her, grabbing her at the waist, and begins rubbing his head up and down the woman's hip, squealing.

"You're so cute!" he cried. "I don't care if you're blind or not, it doesn't matter! You're so cute that none of your 'drawbacks' would ever really matter, Sister of the Dreeeaaaam!"

It was probably pretty obvious that Runial, even after as long as he had lived, was still single, and looking for a mate. However, his incredible solitude when watching over Hyjal had started to get to him, and even the fact that he had been single had seemed to end up with him fawning over the woman as he clung to her waist.
Runei
Runei

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Altarian Thu May 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Her eyes widened considerably at that then with a seemingly impossible strength, removes the clinging elf and places him under her boot, glaring down at him.

"You are sent to be alone and have lived in solace for a time beyond what a Red should know. I will forgive you that action if you will know that if you ever attempt to repeat it, Nefarion's head will not have been the only dragon's head to be on public display." she says threateningly, yet softly. Removing her boot from his chest she motions out west.

"They come from the setting sun, Master Red." she begins as if nothing had happened. "They were some leagues behind me."
Altarian
Altarian

Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Runei Thu May 14, 2009 11:13 pm

Runial grins, regardless of just having been denied by the woman. He stands up, and brushes off his robes. "S-sorry. I still think you're really cute, though..."

He shook his head, a small sense of royalty returning to his stance and personality. "My name is Runialstrasz. I am...the one who summoned you here. But, assuming how wise your flight is, you already knew that."
Runei
Runei

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Altarian Fri May 15, 2009 12:22 am

She said nothing and continued to stare intently at a bush, as if expecting it to cast itself into flame under her gaze, though in reality she was just blankly staring forward as her mind ran rampant. Her dreamsight was gone. How empty the world felt with her heritage removed from her.
Altarian
Altarian

Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Runei Fri May 15, 2009 12:28 am

Runial was slightly irked by the silence he had received.

"Well, not to sound rude, but I think it's only fair that since I've given my name, you should give me yours," he stated impatiently. He grinned at the girl, fully knowing she would not be able to see his smile.
Runei
Runei

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Altarian Fri May 15, 2009 12:32 am

"Eltharia, Sundered Emissary of the Dreaming Queen." she said softly, without much conviction before resuming her intent staring contest with a bush.
Altarian
Altarian

Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Amion Fri May 15, 2009 12:34 am

In the distance, a human can be seen, walking towards them. Though he only could be about a hundred paces away, he seems to move very briskly, with jerky, random movements. He wears a rather mundane robe, the color of a rich sand, and carries a small walking stick, which he seems to barely know the use for. He continues down the road quickly, then pauses suddenly, putting a hand up above his eyes to block the sun.
He peers into the distance at the two for a moment, and then, without speaking, straightens himself up and waves in a very wide motion to them, continuing down the road in his weird way.

Amion

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevorak Fri May 15, 2009 12:36 am

Salem stood on the crest of a nearby hill, his armor glowed in a way to prevent him from being seen. He smirked slightly, hood drawn forward. He watched and listened to the two, his extremely vibrant, dark blue eyes as controlled as possible, the magic would lick at the back of his hood.

He'd been sitting, or standing, in this same spot for quite some time, he had lost track, possibly a year, maybe a day. Countless millenia were lost to him. He slowly sank to his rear, still merely watching, observing cousins at work.
Benevorak
Benevorak
Admin

Virgo Horse

https://shadenet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Altarian Fri May 15, 2009 12:36 am

She gently twitched her elven ears then turned her head in his general direction before pointing wordlessly at the sensed movement.

"Another approaches." she said softly, the etheral edge to her voice creeping back in full force.
Altarian
Altarian

Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Runei Fri May 15, 2009 12:40 am

Runial, barely diverting his attention, rose a small wall of flame about six feet away from the man, as if to stop him. He grinned at the blind elf in front of him.

"Nice to meet you, Sister Eltharia," Runial nodded. He then turned to look at the man walking briskly away from them.
Runei
Runei

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Amion Fri May 15, 2009 12:44 am

He finally comes within speaking range of the two, his feet crunching the leaves and shuffling pebbles as he does so. He halts about two paces before the fiery wall. If you were to look, you would notice he has flowing, dirty-blonde-ish hair, with a mustache and a small beard to match. He smiles at the two, his wrinkled old eyes twinkling in a cheery way, and he looks from one to the other before speaking. His voice reflects the desert; Scratchy and worn, but fluent, in speech.

"Well. I did expect something more formal and upclass! But this is just as good, I believe. The gnome, however, does not help the aesthetics."

Amion

Back to top Go down

Post  Runei Fri May 15, 2009 12:47 am

Runial lowers the flames, and grins at the man.

"Ah, I appologize. I just was caught off guard. You see...this gnome and about nine or ten of his friends decided to pay me a visit before my beautiful blind sister here decided to fall out of the sky...like a goddess descending from heaven..."

He sighs, and stares dreamily at the blind girl.
Runei
Runei

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Altarian Fri May 15, 2009 12:49 am

Seeming to ignore the lovestruck Red, Eltharia turns to regard him. Using his odd erratic movements to guide her senses she nods a welcome to him.

"Ignore the mentally blind fool and his obscene praises." she said gently. "I merely removed any hostile notice to our gathering."
Altarian
Altarian

Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevorak Fri May 15, 2009 12:50 am

Salem smiles broadly at the wall of fire and then disappears, the sound of clashing waves could be heard as the Wall of Flame suddenly dispersed in a loud hiss. He was seen, suddenly, sitting upon a nearby tree's largest limb. His form seemed way too lithe, just tensing showed more energy than expected "Ahhhh whats with the sudden fire, Cousin? 's'not like any of us here'd try to attack ya, or her!" he chuckled loudly, making an small motion to Runial, then to Eltharia
Benevorak
Benevorak
Admin

Virgo Horse

https://shadenet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amion Fri May 15, 2009 12:54 am

The man chuckles a bit to himself, tapping the top of his walking stick in a mirthful fashion and winking to Eltharia with a nod.

"Caught yourself in a predicament, I see!"

At the movement, he turns, glancing to Salem, blinking a few times as the man appears on the tree nearby.

"How odd! I say, this is quite the unusual crowd!"

Amion

Back to top Go down

Post  Runei Fri May 15, 2009 12:57 am

Runial sighs, snubbed once more by the elf. He once again put on his regal personality.

"Ah, that seems to be three of the four I sent out for, although I highly doubt we'll get the fifth. Ah, well. We'll just have to see."

He quickly looks up to Salem, grinning, his personality once again returning to its carefree, cheeky state. "Well, why don't you come down from that tree, kitty kitty? Nobody here's gonna bite," he chuckled.
Runei
Runei

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum