Shadow Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chromaton Introduction in Hyjal

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chromaton Introduction in Hyjal - Page 2 Empty Re: Chromaton Introduction in Hyjal

Post  Altarian Fri May 15, 2009 12:57 am

She closes her eyes and backs over to her rock again, seating herself to slowly regain her composure. Too much movement from unknown sources so quickly drained her. After a few small breaths her "vision" cleared and everything was moving in relative harmony.

"Let us keep our talents-" she shot the remark specifically in the direction of the newcomer and Runial "silent and unobtrusive to magical and natural senses. I would rather not attract anymore unwanted eyes and ears to this."
Altarian
Altarian

Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Chromaton Introduction in Hyjal - Page 2 Empty Re: Chromaton Introduction in Hyjal

Post  Runei Fri May 15, 2009 1:01 am

Runial sighed, glancing once more over to Eltharia. "Really, I think it's pretty blatantly obvious the group after me already knew what I was, Sister. They sent about eleven of HIS men after me, for example. Kind of pointless to send eleven men to take out a single man, don't you think?"

He grinned, and even though he was acting cheeky, his regal overtone still seemed to poke out through his attitude.
Runei
Runei

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevorak Fri May 15, 2009 1:05 am

Salem smirks from within the shadows cast by his hood. He shrugged a bit, in the blink of an eye he was on the ground, standing in precisely the equal spot between Runial and Eltharia. He wasn't moving, but more..... 'replacing' himself elsewhere. His hood was pulled back now enough to show the skin on his neck and chin, and his mouth, which was currently curled in a half smile, one side of his face remained mostly stationary, the otherside was curled upwards to form the half smile. His skin had a scale-like glow under close inspection, otherwise every once in a while his skin would have a 'wave' of DEEP blue energy run from head to toe. Any racial features were hidden below his hood, other than the pinkish skin.
He held out a hand to Runial, smiling a bit. "Hi!" he said quickly, somehow his voice rang as calming and serene.
Benevorak
Benevorak
Admin

Virgo Horse

https://shadenet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Altarian Fri May 15, 2009 1:09 am

Mentally, Eltharia reeled from the sudden displacement of the figure and re-emergence into her senses. Outwardly she seemed unaffected. She stood, wobbling a bit and pulled her hood back over her eyes, giving an image of a younger Ysera. She gently walked over to them as we all gathered in place.

"Now that we have our council of unorthodox and seemingly unwitting emissaries..." she said softly. "What are we here for and what are going to do about it?"
Altarian
Altarian

Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Amion Fri May 15, 2009 1:15 am

He looks to Runei expectantly, tilting his head ever so slightly to the side, before looking at the ground in a puzzled way, and sitting on the dirt and gravel, frowning in thought slightly as he does so.

"Yes... I, also, am eager to hear what the ever-flirtatious-one has to say."

Amion

Back to top Go down

Post  Runei Fri May 15, 2009 1:22 am

Runial nodded. "A very legitimate question. However, I believe introductions are in order before we begin our discussions...I am Runialstrasz, Protector of Hyjal. I believe I have already met our green sister sitting over there..." He gestures to Eltharia, grinning. "And you would be flirtatious too if you were by yourself for...Titans be praised, I don't remember how long..."
Runei
Runei

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Altarian Fri May 15, 2009 1:29 am

She curtly nodded at the Red then gave each of the others a look in their general direction.

"Eltharia" she said softly, cutting the sentence off.
Altarian
Altarian

Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevorak Fri May 15, 2009 1:33 am

Salem raises a brow behind his hood, it fell forward to conceal the glow of his skin. "Salem" he said near-silently. He cursed himself for minutes, I FORGOT MY OWN NAME!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!? If one could even FEEL his thoughts he suddenly seemed to be a storm, his form seemed to glide back a good few feet to stay away. His mind reeled to quell its self-made hurricane.

He was back to normal, staying where he was after only a moment at most. "Problems? We got lots of 'em" he murmured, not in the mood to be the only one talking about them "someone else talk about 'em"
Benevorak
Benevorak
Admin

Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Amion Fri May 15, 2009 1:39 am

He looks to Salem, raising a thick bushy eyebrow in amusement.

"Quite the eccentric one you are, Salem."

He turns to the others, nodding briefly to them in a kind fashion.

"I am Kyirdormu. It is very good to meet you all."

Amion

Back to top Go down

Post  Altarian Fri May 15, 2009 1:43 am

Eltharia visibly shudders at the turmoil that Salem sends through her, but said nothing.

"It is nice to meet you Kyirdormu. It is rare to see a Bronze so...attuned to this timeline." she said self-cautiously, blatantly obviously trying to steady her words.
Altarian
Altarian

Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Runei Fri May 15, 2009 1:45 am

Runial grins. "A pleasure to meet you both. As for your statement, Salem...I will go first." He walks over to the charred, tied and gagged gnome, picking him up by the foot and dangling him.

"This tiny humanoid here was sent by the leader of a group rising to power, called the Shadowside Syndicate," he continued, his eyes closing while he grinned. "They've risen to power pretty quickly. They can compete with the Horde or the Alliance. As to how that is even possible, I have yet to find out. They seem to want to destroy all of existance."

He dropped the gnome nonchalantly, still grinning innocently.
Runei
Runei

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Amion Fri May 15, 2009 1:49 am

He tilts his head at the gnome, then tugs on his own beard in thought.

"The Shadowside Syndicate... I see. What do you know about them so far?"

He seems to be addressing the other two as well in his question.

Amion

Back to top Go down

Post  Altarian Fri May 15, 2009 1:53 am

She gave an absent frown of irritation.

"Absolutely nothing." she said softly. "I was called here on news of a dire threat that I was to delegate the Green Dragonflight's interests in. Thats as much information I was given."

Shifting in place irritably, Eltharia was belying her race's nature and showing her impatience to know.
Altarian
Altarian

Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevorak Fri May 15, 2009 7:48 am

Salem raised a hidden brow at this. The sound he made escaped even him, somewhere between a growl of anger and a whimper of frustration, all of it curled and near musical quality.

"Nothing? You know absolutely nothing of one of the biggest enemies the free world has?"

He smiled, the smile was not a pleasant one, nor was it one the few enemies that had seen it, liked to see. "This day truly gets better and better. What -DO- we know of -ANY- of our enemies? Whats left after the aftermath of the Catastrophe?"
Benevorak
Benevorak
Admin

Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Runei Fri May 15, 2009 5:28 pm

Runial wagged a finger at Salem. "Now now...let's be courteous here, Salem. Not all of us have had the...'pleasure' of being in this existence as long as the rest of us. Now then..."

Runial shrugged, staring at the floor. "So that's all we know. Well, then. The reason I called you here..." He rolled the gnome away from his locale with a soft push of his left boot, and returned his attention towards the others. "I believe that this is a very real threat to all of us. I was given direct orders to create a five-flight group that would meet up on Hyjal. If it's too much of an effort to return to whatever you call home, don't bother. I, as well as a few others many, MANY months ago, set up a small village of sorts just up the road. You may stay in one of the many unoccupied dwellings if you wish. When we decide to have our meetings, we will discuss issues between each other. Discuss what you wish; if you wish to discuss your flight's issues or problems, discuss solutions, doesn't matter. The point of these meetings is to create a small tie between the flights once more...one that wishes for peace and prosperity, not the discussion of war. We will specifically be monitoring the Shadowside for any suspicious activity."

Runial once again grinned widely as he shut his eyes. "Now, then, brothers and my pretty green sister...any questions?"
Runei
Runei

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Amion Sat May 16, 2009 12:04 am

He folds his hands in his lap, frowning in thought slightly. The cheery glow in his eye seems to have faded, now, and he sits with an almost business-like demeanor about him.

"We are dealing with a very large threat, as you can tell, Runialstrasz. But uniting the Flights will not be as easy as it sounds. A rash decision, it seems, to unite the five Dragonflights, without a plan in mind. And what's more; The Black Dragonflight will not be very eager to comply. If they have ignored your invitation to this meeting... and it's very much possible, I might add... Than they do not appear to be on our side in this."

He pauses, taking a slow breath and glancing at the others, before his eyes fixate on the gnome, looking at him with a blank, unregistering stare.

"If this Syndicate is allowed to grow at this rate, unchecked, the time-stream will be disrupted, and I cannot say what will happen after that. Destruction of the universe, however, is most certainly -not- a pretty picture."

Amion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum